Mushrooms are part of the Fungi Kingdom, which also includes yeasts and molds. Even though they were once considered to be plants, they are actually more closely related to animals. The largest living organism on earth is a honey fungus that grows in the mountains of Oregon, it measures 2.4 miles across!
There are well over a million species of mushrooms on Earth. Some are edible, others are poisonous, and many are yet unknown. The edible types are not only delicious to eat, they are also very nutritious. Some mushroom varieties are known for their exceptional healing qualities, and they can be used as dietary supplements. Even more, mushrooms have recently been used for environmental applications. This is because they live by breaking down and eating decaying organic matter, and they play an important role in the cycle of regeneration within an ecosystem. In the near future, mushrooms may actually play an important role in healing the environment and saving the planet.
What are the health benefits of our mushroom chocolate bars?
Psilocybin chocolate is psychedelic chocolate that can help you to relax and have better health.
The benefits of consuming Psilocybin chocolate are numerous.
– It can help you to relax and have fun, as well as give you insights into your past life.
– It also helps with anxiety and depression, which are common problems among people today.
– It’s also worth mentioning that there are many different types of Psilocybin chocolate, so it’s not just one type of chocolate that will work for everyone.
– According to Nickell’s research, psilocybin has been shown to be effective for treating depression and anxiety disorders.
– It also has been shown to have some positive effects on physical health such as improving vision and relieving muscle pain.
– It has also been shown to increase creativity and concentration levels
– Psilocybin chocolate is one of the most effective natural remedies for headaches, high blood pressure, and other conditions.
– It is also a great way to relax and recharge. It has been used for centuries in religious ceremonies, as well as in medicine.
Functional mushrooms have been traditionally used for thousands of years. Numerous published research articles have established the health benefits of these unique and powerful mushrooms. Support for immune health is the primary benefit. Functional mushrooms contain beta glucans which are important for immune system functionality. Humans do not produce beta glucans and, therefore, functional mushrooms can play an important role in supporting daily health and wellness. In addition to immune health, each type, or species of mushroom provides its own special benefits including aiding cognitive and neurological health, gut health, cardiovascular health, bone health, healthy blood sugar, liver health, beauty (healthy hair, skin and nails), vitality, sports performance and recovery, and support for the management of occasional stress, both physical and mental.
Mushrooms provide a variety of nutritional benefits. Some of the primary ingredients include beta glucans and other polysaccharides, polyphenols, prebiotic non-soluble fiber, and digestive enzymes that support immune function. Functional mushrooms also contain vitamins, such as Vitamin D, minerals, and amino acids/proteins. In addition, there are many mushroom-specific compounds such as triterpenes (from Reishi and Turkey Tail), cordycepin (from cordyceps) and neurotrophic factors (from Lion’s Mane) all of which contribute to overall health and wellness.
All our Mushroom Superfood products contain USDA Certified 100% organic whole food mushroom powders.
Our Mushroom Superfood Powders are USDA Certified 100% organic.
Our Mushroom Superfood Capsules and Om Mushroom Superfood Drink Mixes contain other natural ingredients some of which are organic in addition to the USDA Certified 100% organic mushroom powders.
We strive to ship all website orders out as soon as possible. Most orders will ship within 48 hours from the time the order is placed. Orders placed on Friday may not ship until the following Monday morning. We observe all federal holidays.